A Plethora of articles for Non-Subscribers
Some new articles include:
• 2017 06 22 The third largest Dwarf Planet, 2007 OR10. An extensive update about OR10's astrological influence based on its orbital parameters and discovery chart.
• 2017 04 18 Juno & Chariklo 2017 The Resonance of Our Relationships.
• 2017 03 08 The 2017 Venus Retrograde & the New Venus 1.6-year Synodic Cycle
• 2016 10 20 Out of Bounds Mars & Pluto 2003-2018
• 2016 10 05 Planets Out of Bounds
• 2016 06 23 Video: The 2020 Jupiter Saturn Pluto Planetary Alignment & Saturn's Retrogrades 2014-2020
The Saturn-Pluto (Ceres) synod initiates a new 34-year cycle. The Jupiter-Pluto (Pallas) synod initiates a new 12.5-year cycle. The Jupiter-Saturn synod initiates a new 20-year cycle, under the auspices of Altair, Eye of the Eagle. The Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto conjunctions, and the new synodic cycles all occurring in 2020, engage a significantly new evolutionary energetic for humanity. The second video shows Saturn's retrogrades occurring from 2014 through 2020.
• 2016 05 02 New Frontiers in Consciousness 2016-2017. Disclosure & Discovery Possibilities
Uranus-Eris opposite Haumea
We explore an unprecedented planetary configuration occurring in 2016-2017 in this commentary that may help to unravel humanity's current view of reality and that may open us to a far more embracing awareness that changes every facet of human life as well as our current world paradigm—perhaps in a radically disruptive way at first, but resulting in a progressive outcome in the longer term.
• 2016 03 23 Sociopolitical & Personal Explorations 2016-2020.
The Saturn-Neptune Square & the Saturn-Neptune 36.4-year synodic cycle & the Saturn-Uranus 45-year cycle. The Jupiter-Saturn Square and the Jupiter-Saturn 20-year cycle, the Jupiter-Neptune-Chiron opposition and their synodic cycles. The Neptune-Orcus opposition & the Neptune-Orcus 498-year synodic cycle.
Revolution & Revelation: The Uranus-Pluto Square 2012-2015
This article is an in-depth exploration of the 2012-2015 Uranus-Pluto Square, the initial Uranus-Pluto synodic cycle that began in the mid-1960s, and the energetics of these events catalyzing what should become another major evolutionary transition for us all.
Although we are now through the transition (2012-2015 geocentric square), we are just into the first few degrees of the second "creative action quarter" of this 138-year cycle. This quarter continues through the Uranus-Pluto opposition, which occurs in 2047. The escalation of radical and revolutionary actions occuring in the world today are, in part, a product of our entry into the action quarter of the Uranus-Pluto cycle.
Your Natal Eris and the 2012 - 2015 Uranus-Pluto Square
Uranus transits your natal Eris while Pluto squares Uranus and your natal Eris for people born from 1944 through 1988. Find out when this occurs for you. Also on the horizon is the new Uranus-Eris Generation birthing in 2016.
The Juno-Sedna Synodic Cycles at the Juno-Sedna Orbital Plane Crossing 2014-2018. Emergence of the Feminine into Relationships and Partnerships of all Types.
Outer-Planet Synodic Cycles Timeline (1940-2040)
• For More visit Articles Archive
Some Reference Material
Sidereal Astrology: Earth's Precession and the Tropical and Sidereal Zodiaks
Synodic Astrology: Synodic Cycles & Planetary Retrogrades
Dispositions & Mutual Receptions
Clockwise Whole House Rotation & your Natal Cross in Sidereal Astrology
2008-2021 Annual Graphic Ephemerides
• For More visit Reference Material
Ceres by Dawn
Dawn's Last Close Look at Ceres
• Oct 19, 2017 - For the past three years, after orbiting Vesta from 2011 to 2012, Dawn has mapped the entire surface of Ceres, providing many discoveries and detailed images of Ceres. Dawn will spend its last days orbiting Ceres at 120 miles above the surface, closer than ever before, making it possible to gather images and data of Ceres at a much higher resolution.
Dawn Mission Extended at Ceres | More about Ceres & Vesta
"Our Place in Space": Astronomy and art combine in a brand new Hubble-inspired exhibition
For 26 years, the NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope has been expanding our cosmic horizons. In capturing an astronomical number of images, Hubble has revealed and shared the beauty, wonder, and complexity of the Universe. On February 1, 2017, a new exhibition called "Our Place in Space" openned in Venice, Italy. It presents a breathtaking visual journey, through our Solar System and out to the edge of the known Universe, alongside Hubble-inspired works by contemporary Italian artists....
After being on display in Venice the exhibition will be shown in the medieval town of Chiavenna, Italy, from May 13 to August 20, 2017. Afterwards it will be on display in Garching, Germany, in the ESO Supernova Planetarium & Visitor Centre, from the spring of 2018. Further stops in other European countries, the USA and even Australia are being considered. Entrance to the exhibition is free of charge on all occasions. Hubble: Our Place in Space
• Sept. 2, 2016 - Jupiter’s North Pole Unlike Anything Encountered in Solar System: NASA’s Juno spacecraft has sent back the first-ever images of Jupiter’s north pole, taken during the spacecraft’s first flyby of the planet with its instruments switched on. The images show storm systems and weather activity unlike anything previously seen on any of our solar system’s gas-giant planets....
• July, 2017 - The New Horizons spacecraft, which recently made is close encounter with Pluto, providing unprecedented images and data about Pluto and Charon, is scheduled to make a close encounter flyby with the distant Kuiper Belt object 2014 MU69 in early January of 2019.
More about New Horizons journey to MU69.
New Horizons images and videos: NASA New Horizons.
New Horizons Pluto & Charon by NASA July 2015
• For More visit Astronomical News