LP Nick
    Site Admin
    Sidereal Astrology Level: Advanced

Fire the Grid - July 17, 2007

by LP Nick » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:06 am

Global Earthgrid Activation
    "Fire the Grid"

July 17, 2007 at 11:11 GMT

I am in full support of this effort. It occurs in the July 14 2007 Lunar Cycle occurring in sidereal Gemini, and on the first crescent Venus-Moon (July 17), beautifully and appropriately conjoined Regulus in sidereal Leo. I have written extensively about the significance of Regulus over the years, both as to why it is Chief of the Four Royal Architects as well as it prime ecliptical location being in significant aspect to Earth's Precessional Cycle of the Holy Cross--which is key in Astronomical Earthgrid Spacetime Mapping and the Earthgrid Activation Sequence.

A new article (posted on July 6, 2007):
    The "Astronomical Earthgrid Spacetime Mapping" for "Fire the Grid," listing extra-active locations where portals in consciousness open; and the astronomical star-level sidereal astrology of this Venus-Crescent Moon event.
    Fire the Grid: Astronomical Earthgrid Spacetime Mapping

The Fire the Grid Web Site:
    http://www.firethegrid.com
  • Pam_Phoenix

by Pam_Phoenix » Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:25 pm

This post is by Nick's invitation, and I thank Nick for the opportunity of sharing my experience with others.

After the event of July 17th, I felt that I would like to collate the experiences of individuals who sat at the appropriate time on July 17th. 2007 in order to help Fire the Grid.

I sat alone, as many of my friends did. My group was a part of my friend and family in my regular email address book and so all were fully informed of the opportunity to help Shelley's cause. I live in Australia, and my first informative reply came from my friend in Glastonbury, U.K. This prompted to think about collating as many individual experiences of the hour of the Event as I could.

The last few days here in Melbourne, Australia have been bleak with lightning strikes, thunder, rain and extreme cold [ the coldest for a decade ] and snow falling at very low levels...enough to play on and last. So many of my friends huddled in their homes while the storms raged overhead.

For myself, it went thus -

Surprisingly - it was about 2.30 pm in the afternoon when I was first touched by the energy. I was preparing our lunch when suddenly I burst into a song of praise. I surprised even myself by doing so and suddenly wondered if I had got the timing wrong. According to the World Clock we were supposed to sit at 9.11 pm.

Mentally I questioned the timing and I learned it was time to 'fire' my sanctuary, my meditation room. I was to light the candles, turn on the lights under the crystals, 'sound'/ring my large crystal bowl [ a "B" bowl ] and put CD into the player and choose a CD with sacred music on it. I had a lovely one and set it to repeat play... and left the room to return againaat 9.05 pm.

It was warm and cosy in there and I wrapped myself in an extra shawl and pulled a blanket around me as well... settling down to begin my opening prayer, then to meditate and to give, and began by singing the song " Be Still my Soul " and another favourite of mine.

For 45 minutes very little happened for me. I found this unusual for as a rule my heart charkra is always activated the moment i start my meditation.

In the time that i waited, I tuned into The Most High, The Lords and Masters of Time and Space, The Christos - who Heads the Restoration and Restitution Complex servicing many star systems and their peoples - my own Godself and The Omniscient Creator/Mother-Father God, as well as my personal guides and ascended planetary family. Not necessarily in that order.

A series of images crossed my mind during that time where I saw clearly how the world of today has changed sinced I was born in 1937. I saw the rifts between religions and cultures - some still there while others had changed, and how the East and the West have taken increasingly opposite positions on the pole of equilibrium...one side becoming more and more rigid while the other side was now demanding more and more freedom...both convinced that they are right in their thinking.

I had long ago learned to view these things without judgement or emotion and during this first period of 'waiting' I was encouraged to visualise them walking toward one another in appreciation of the best that was truly in them and I was asked to clap my hands three times and say " It is Done! It is done! It is done!"

Many other situations were reviewed in this same manner which I found to be an eye-opening experience for me, for as I have 'sat' of late, I have often sat speechless - hardly knowing what to pray for anymore as the speed of life on this planet has picked up such momentum that I hardly know how to keep pace with it anymore. At 70 years of age now I had started to wonder if perhaps it was for me to drop back and out of the game of life and let the young get on with how they think their world should be and just drift.

Then suddenly I felt I wanted to sing a hymn called "Breathe on me Breathe of God" which I did. I centered my soul in the light of the words and my Creator and suddenly my breath deepened and lengthened.... and it felt absolutely wonderful. I was fully engaged and realised that my outstretched hands were embracing a huge ball of living Chi and Prana that was at bursting point. I was then instructed to go to the crystal bowl and to place this Golden Ball in it and to ring the bowl - which I did gladly - and while doing so, to visualise the earth spinning quietly inside of the bowl. It was easy- and fun!

It seemed no time at all when I noticed the energy start to fade again and I felt I had finished. I looked at my watch. It was exactly 10.11 pm. The hour was completed and the 15 minutes of Breath and Bowl work had passed and the time seemed like seconds.

I closed with a prayer of thanks for my involvement and left the room... leaving the candles burning and the lights on until I retired that night around 2 am.

Next day I received a wonderful description from my friend in Glastonbury whose experience was quite different to my own but infinitely profound.

I look forward to sharing it on this page when I receive her permission to do so...and any others who may liek to do so as well.

Thank you Nick.

Yours truly

Pam Phoenix
    Pam Phoenix
  • Pam_Phoenix

by Pam_Phoenix » Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:55 am

Well I have come down to earth at last. After the sitting I had to go to the local cafe and have coffee.

I lit three candles and picked a full blown rose from the garden - coral colour - and placed a glass of water on the table too. I felt very peaceful and wondered what and how things would happen. I ended up sitting on my own, as my friend had forgotten and had gone out for the morning.

It was a normal meditation to start with, and then I heard this very deep bass voice speaking, as if out of the bowels of the earth. The communication was profound and after I don't know how long I realised that the love we were all giving was indeed reawakening something within the core of the planet. It was as if a dead brain was being suddenly infused with fresh blood, and it came alive once more. I had sat for 40 minutes before opening my eyes, needing to be able to muse on what had happened, feeling all the time the energies were still activated. I was quite spaced out. After a sip of water I started to feel myself come down to the earth. Then right at the end I saw the grid lighting up worldwide, a net of golden threads.

I was left with the impression from this deep bass voice that the activation will mean we have given the planet permission to heal itself as it sees fit. There will be upheavals. 'Too many people,' I could hear it say - 'Cannot be sustained. Must replenish.'

So we shall see. The Goddesses in town held a group meditation for Fire the Grid, as did another separate group, so a few people got involved. Which is good.

Ann Matkins
    Glastonbury.
    U.K.
    Pam Phoenix
    Kirsten

Re: Fire the Grid - July 17, 2007

by Kirsten » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:46 am

I don't remember paying much attention to this activation map back in July of 2007. I reviewed the information this morning (March 1, 2010) and thought about where I was in July of 2007. At that time, I had no clue I was going to move from Ohio to Los Angeles, California in December 2007.

Looking at the map, the activation points along the rising of the Gate of Man run through San Diego and very close to Los Angeles.

Starseeds, unite!

:clapping